Monday, August 4, 2014

A day of rest

I would love to have one day that I didn't have to wake up to the realization that I have  a neurological issue - that I have a rare disorder that has no known cure! It would be wonderful to be able to check my email without seeing some type of confirmation of my misfortune. I can only distract myself so much during the day to get away from this reality. I feel as though I am being punished, or literally living in a hell that I created some how. It's very odd to think that way, isn't it? Hell on earth.....

I can only hope and pray that we reach the $50,000 needed to start the research again. I also pray that the researchers will give 100% of themselves toward finding a treatment. It's bound to be out there, but it has to be found.....

No comments:

Post a Comment