Saturday, August 30, 2014

Visual Snow Awareness Campaign Video

 
 




  I created this video to help raise awareness for Visual Snow.

 For anyone who is viewing my blog for the first time today because of this video, I encourage you to watch the video completely and then start from my original post from 2010. You can see how long this journey has been and get an idea of what just one person, out of thousands of others with this rare condition, is going through. This is why we need your help to get this video out there and to educate the general public about this condition. We need funding www.gofundme.com/visual-snow so that we can raise the money needed to start the next phase of the study. We having willing and ready researchers who have already completed one study.... help us get to the next study so that we can get the treatment needed to halt this progressing syndrome.

You can learn more about Visual Snow by visiting www.eyeonvisionfoundation.org.


A second video of me talking about my condition:

No comments:

Post a Comment