Thursday, June 26, 2014

Speculations.....

 So I haven't heard any news directly from the Dr.'s since my last conversation with Dr. Schankin, however I did hear about a recent post made on the visual snow facebook page.

 A person from the board recently called UCSF to do an interview with Dr. Goadsby and was told that he is very busy setting up a Visual Snow clinic in the UK. I quickly dismissed this as a rumor until recently when I gave myself more time to think about it. My last conversation with Dr. Schankin he mentioned them (he and Dr. Goadsby) being in Europe now and that they needed to establish structures prior to going forward with the different treatment approaches they were working on.

 In a way I almost feel like this is really happening.... that they are really establishing a treatment facility in Europe- Maybe the UK even though they are in Germany at the moment. I hate to get ahead of myself with anything, so this is merely speculation and a whole bunch of hope mixed in to the equation. I will post more if I hear anything else.


 Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment