Friday, July 19, 2013

Food Allergies

A couple of weeks back when I was getting willingly poked 50 times in my arm to determine my indoor and out door allergies I also did a quick blood draw to check for common food allergies. I had to wait a week for the results, but finally got the news yesterday. The conversation went something like this...."Well, you have a LOT of food allergies!!" Me; "WHAHUH????" "Yea, two of the worst are Milk and Eggs" ::Takes the gluten free egg product out of my mouth:: (J/K). But I had almost finished a bag of gluten free cookies that contained both of those products just 40 minutes earlier haha. I made my appointment for Monday this coming week.... I don't know what I should eat at this point. I am praying she doesn't say peanuts are out... I love peanut butter and need it like oxygen!!!! Ya know... just having a day where I can wake up without feeling like there is a brick sitting on my forehead would be wonderful! If I could breathe out of both my nostrils at the same time... that may just qualify for a happy day in my book. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment