Monday, October 7, 2013

Upcoming appointments and Alternative testing

So Wednesday is the day I see two very important Dr's. These Dr.'s are either going to leave me extremely frustrated and depressed or give me some great hope that i am not going crazy. It will most likely be the latter of the two since I usually eave frustrated and depressed. So why am I going back to them do you ask? Well because they are the best we have around here. I do have a back up plan, however. My next step will be to visit the university a few cities away. That is where I go for my migraine treatment. Last time the reasoning behind my newly acquired jiggly vision was from Optokinetic Nystagmus and visual vertigo. For one I do not have a nystagmus and for two I am not dizzy anymore. The pieces just do not add up. On another note I ordered 5 tests to be done (alternative tests that a lot of Allopathic Dr.'s will not test for: Hair Mineral Testing Stool testing for Candida and parasites Blood mineral analysis Female hormone testing via saliva Neuro-Adrenal testing via saliva I just completed the neuro adrenal testing and am sending it off to the lab today. I will do the stool test on Thursday and the hair sample testing on Friday, as well as the blood testing on Friday. My monthly cycle should start on Saturday so when I will start the hormone testing- so that will complete everything. I know my migraines are completely influenced around my cycle, so there is def. a hormonal component to this mystery. I am also waiting for some paper work to come in the mail so I can schedule an appointment to do Lyme testing. It's been frustrating as I have contacted this office for a few weeks now getting told information will be sent out and it never does. I know Lyme is very controversial, but don't leave a patient hanging!

No comments:

Post a Comment