Monday, September 27, 2010

I found Katy T!!

Okay, so I had no luck with the Katy T I found on Facebook, however I totally found the Katy T On Myspace!! She had the same picture up that she used on her blog.... so that might not be a good thing. Could mean she no longer posts. She has every symptom I have except for the after images. She mentioned tracers, which I know I have for sure! I believe we all have different symptoms because of the way the cortical spreading hits. There is no telling how deep it penetrates.... this is all in my opinion. I have no idea how it works, all I know is it's a wave that spreads across a part of your brain that usually happens right before an aura hits, however in my case I think this spreading is non stop, along with my aura and my migraine headaches. It's all 24-7 non stop. My heart always hurts as well. I am still waiting for my insurance to come through and then I will be on my way to the dr.'s.

The reason I am writing this blog is because when this first started happening to me I was scared. I thought my life was officially over and not worth living. I had lost my mom 8 months prior to this mess and had just had my baby. It couldn't of been a worse time in my life. If anyone knows anything about having a baby, there is always a small chance that postpartum depression can occur... in my case, I was already living in hell with the migraines so when I started not feeling like myself or recognizing my son at certain times, or places, or people.... I thought for sure it was postpartum. And hell, I may have some..... you can get depersonalization from postpartum... but you can also get it from migraines and I had it before the pregnancy when the weird off balance feelings happened.

Honestly, if you are reading this and you can't find an answer to your problem.... you are having strange visual symptoms that won't go away..... they don't sound like your typical migraine symptom because it lasted more than 30 minutes.... it's lasted for days, weeks, months... continuously.... well my friend, you are not alone. I have found Katy T, and she is symptom free after getting a small hole in her heart sealed. It was called a PFO, a small hole in the heart that never closed at birth. A lot of people walk around with this thing and have no idea. I can bet that you are probably very active.....or were when your symptoms started. I was, and this has robbed me of my life. My next step is finding out how to close it. You can alwaysget enrolled to be in a trial, but if it's a blind trial you won't know if it was sealed for a year. I can't wait another year. MY SON IS ALREADY 10 MONTHS OLD!! I WANT TO FEEL LIKE ME AGAIN!! So who can help me?? I have no idea, but they are out there!!!!

Remember, past the strange visual stuff, the pain, the life changing crap this is putting you through.... there is a way out. Maybe it's something new that dr's don't know about.... such as PFO and migraine... remember there is always a way out, we just have to find it!!

Maybe you are reading this and you were once in my same shoes with the vision stuff and you found the answer and are now symptom free.... please let me know how.... All I want is my life back.... and that is priceless!!

<3 God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment