Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while..... I guess it's not like anyone has been reading these posts anyways, but just an update.

I believe I have found Katy T, however she has not responded to my email. Hmmmmm.......

I am searching for a prospective Neuro to see who will listen to what I have to say and believe me.... I have regular doubts that I will ever get cured, but I am fighting for the sake of my son and my husband. I believe in God, and I believe he has set me on this path.... I just need to make sure I stay on the right path to find the answer.

I went in to target today and the man behind the register smiled at me. "I can still recognize you even behind your glasses", he said. "Oh really?, Yea I guess I do come in here a lot." "Yea, we talked about my mom remember?" he says.... "No, I am sorry. When I get these migraines I have to wear my glasses"... "Yea, that's what we talked about, my mom and her getting them and sitting in closets"...He says..

Hmmmm, I have no idea who this guy was. He seemed to know me, but I believe he was confused. I have never spoken to him in my whole life. However, I have taken this as yet another sign that I am on the right path.... TO STANDING OUT WITH MY SUNGLASSES ON WHILE SHOPPING.... haha. At least I don't feel too alone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment