Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where can she be??

I have been trying to track down a girl who had the same symptoms as I do. She was sent to a cardiologist and they confirmed a PFO in her heart that had been speculated to be causing other people with PFO's to have migraines. She got her PFO closed and miraculously her migraines went away and all of her symptoms went into full remission. Her name was Katy T and her blog is actually on Blogger. It's been dormant since her remission..... and I completely understand why!!! I would be out living life too! However, I was really hoping to be able to talk with Katy T, who is somewhere in Seattle WA, in hopes that I could be in contact with her Dr. who helped her. I know I live in Florida and it's completely across the state, but I would do ANYTHING if it meant getting rid of these migraines w/aura. I have tried prescriptions, herbs, different foods... nothing helps!!! I need relief... I need life.... I need to meet a dang Dr. who believes me when I say I have a hole in my heart, your medicine isn't going to help me, plug up the dang hole and send me home!!!!! Why can't we just do what is right in this country? If I lived in Europe it would already be sealed..... Why do I have to spend the best days... now months of my life in complete utter Hell instead of anticipating my child's first steps?? Insurance... is it insurance? I will pay one way or another.... My life is priceless... my vision is priceless..... I will never ever get to see my child's first steps again.... I only want to watch him grow without these constant aura's and without these headaches.... is that too much to ask??

Katy T in Seattle Washington..... where can you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment