Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Symptoms

I thought I should post this one!!!!!

A few years ago my symptoms started with:

Off balance feeling
Blurry vision
Floaty feeling
Depersonalization
Depression
Anxiety
FLOATERS
Vision Dimness

Fast forward January 2009, I started seeing tracer type trails. It started when someone would walk in front of me... Like my dog and his tail would trail slightly.. Then it was cars passing by. Now it's different things throughout the day, but always subtle.

Then by June 2008 I started seeing halos around objects and then came the slight after image of objects, like their outlines only!

After Dec. 3rd 2009, when I had my son.... on came the Migraine that lasted for close to a month. Once that tapered I noticed my blurry vision started flashing. Some people call the visual snow, or static. Also, when I am not having a migraine..... I have a constant

If I was to go outside and look at the sky, I would tiny little specs everywhere along with those little spermy type things that wisp around. The static type vision is not really detectable. Sometimes I can see the flashy stuff when I have a migraine going on.

Now when I get to work, my office has a huge window so I never use the light. My office is all white however and with white walls I see all the black specs in my eyes and the wisps, so it makes for a lot of visual noise if you must.

Now the dimmer the light in the room, the more I notice the tracers/trails and after images.

When it's dark at night I see the static type stuff. It doesn't really bother me anymore. I just would love for the tracers/after images to go away.. along with the depersonalization of course!!!!

Any who.... there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment